The Way To Keep Going In The World
Dedicated to Evelyn Rose
My 10 year old sister
Love you loads little sister
Be strong Evelyn.
Nobody seems to understand
You are here, you are strong, you are beautiful.
Perhaps they may say mean words that make you cry
Maybe they make you hate everything around you.
But don’t be afraid,
You have an army of angels watching over you.
You have your mommy, and your big sister who will fight away anyone who says different.
Nothing outside can cure you, but everything that matters is inside your heart.
Your Heavenly Father, your mommy, your big sisters and big brother.
We are all waiting for you with open arms and waiting to give you the tightest hug we can.
You have gotten this far, you can make it to the end.
You teach so much because of your unique perspective.
I always brag about how special and strong you are and everyone always says how fun and unique and beautiful person you sound.
Perhaps this is why you strive for knowledge and fun.
Perhaps this is why you are so impatient when we do something wrong.
Because you have so much to do, so much to teach.
Until you have nothing more to teach, you must travel the worn path set for you.
You may stumble, you may fall, but know we all will be there to pick you up and set you on your path so you can continue.
I suffered a lot when I was younger, but what else could I do?
I was so sad until you came along.
You were so tiny, so precious.
You became an endless beacon of hope for me in my life.
I really enjoyed reading this! I love how it talks about growing up and how there are always people watching out for you, but you have to discover your own path. Your whole blog is a pleasure to read and you are talented
ReplyDeleteThis warmed my heart. It was so sweet and caring!
ReplyDeleteI like the unconditional love that is just flowing from this piece. I also love it's message of growing upa nd staying strong in the face of adversity.
ReplyDeleteNoice job.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is melted this is so sweet and tender. Very good job
ReplyDeletethis was great! It was so sweet and you can see the love you have for your sister. I loved this.
ReplyDelete