Leaving Doesn't Mean Goodbye


Sometimes things change
Sometimes those we love cross the Rainbow Bridge
It’s always sad
As if a part of our hearts have went with them

We all have to leave at some point
But leaving doesn’t mean goodbye
That includes you
I will always remember you
I will keep you in my heart

I will remember everything I have shared
All those moments that spanned over your lifetime
I hope you can see me from your place in the white clouds above
I hope you will greet me when it’s my time to leave this mortal life

So I want you to know, before I let you go
I love you with all my heart and will always remember you
Just so you know
Leaving doesn’t mean goodbye


Comments

  1. saying goodbye is hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the imagery in this. I've lost so many loved ones in the past few years and it has been absolutely devastating to me so I really relate to this topic. You always want to know that they are with you and you with them. Thanks for your outlook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last line, "Leaving doesn't mean goodbye"

    Them Lilo and Stitch vibes goin' ham haha, but it's still true, I believe in that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Losing someone close to you is hard, I lost someone close a little while ago so I really feel for this, it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball

The Way To Keep Going In The World